Daiwa Ballistic 3000 LTRegular price $229.99 Save $-229.99
|Reel Name:||Mono Line Cap. (test/yd):||Bearings:||Gear Ratio:||J-Braid cap. (lb/yd):||Max Drag (lb):|
|Daiwa Ballistic 3000 LT||12/220, 16/160, 20/130||6+1||5.3:1||15/250, 20/220||22|
The Daiwa Ballistic LT Spinning reels were designed to provide anglers with a stronger, more powerful spinning reel in the lightest and most compact package possible. The Ballistic LT embodies Daiwa's LT design concept of Light but Tough with a feather-light yet rigid Zaion housing. At the heart of the reel is a machined Aluminum Alloy DIGIGEAR designed for smoothness, strength and durability. The main shaft utilizes Daiwa's proprietary Magseal technology, which prevents water and debris intrusion. The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing a 7 Bearing System. With models ranging from 1000 to 6000 size the Ballistic LT spinning reels are designed for a wide range of applications incorporating many different techniques in both fresh and saltwater. The Ballistic LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of modern spinning reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
Daiwa Technology Found In Ballistic LT Spinning Reels :
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- MagSeal - MagSeal is the process of using MagOil, a special liquid developed through space engineering, to create a water and dust resistant barrier. Unlike rubber seals, MagOil will not effect the rotational performance of a reel. This creates a seal that allows the reel to maintain a light and smooth rotation for optimal performance.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings - Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings boast a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings.