Pants equipped for deep-freeze conditions. Freezing mornings? No sweat. Simms' Coldweather Pants combat the conditions thanks to micro fleece-lined internals and hand-warmer pockets. Angler-appreciated extras include a hidden expansion waist that accommodates added layers (and meals); corrosion-fighting center-front snap; Velcro® tab for cinching the leg prior to slipping on waders; and articulated knees for bolstered durability and mobility.
- DurapelPlus® durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.