The commercial grade version of the Ankle Deck Boot fishermen have been asking for. Standing for 12+ hours a day on the sea can cause feet to swell, and the wider fit of this boot is built for that. The upper is reinforced in high wear areas such as the toe and heel for maximum durability. The boot features an EVA/PU blend insole for all-day comfort, and an oil resistant, SRC-rated outsole for the best traction available. The Coho Salmon design honors this incredible fish, its resilience and what that represents to fishermen and all who hail from the great State of Alaska.
- 100% Waterproof
- Dual-density extreme comfort insole with built in channels help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable
- Since the boot is built slightly wider, we recommend half sizes order down a size.
- Commercial Grade providing a slightly wider fit
- Reinforced Upper at Toe, Heel and Pull-On Tabs for maximum durability
- SRC-Rated Outsole provides the best slip resistance available and is non-marking and oil-resistant